8th Annual Go Big or Go Home Race Postponed until 10/03/2020
Our 5K race course is USATF certified and should be classified as beginner/intermediate as it includes some small hills which provide a little challenge for those racing, but is also not too difficult for those who prefer to jog or walk the course.
The course has been modified slightly from years past, to improve flow and safety for our participants and volunteers. It is still a mostly open course, with ample volunteer’s located at every intersection for traffic control and safety. Please be aware of your surroundings and follow route map, markers, and volunteer instructions when on the course.
Check out the new course map under the race route tab
8TH Annual Go Big or Go Home Race 10/03/2020
Pre-Race Party and Packet Pick-up: Friday, 10/02/20, held from 6:00-7:00pm at Fitter’s Restaurant 131 W. Pine Street
Registration and Packet Pick-up: Race Morning 7:00-8:30 am
Welcome and Announcements 8:45 am @ Start/Finish line
Race Starts 9:00 am
Pancake breakfast after finishing the race (drinks, fruit, other snacks as well)
Kids Fun Run (with ribbons provided): Immediately following the end of the race
Awards Ceremony 10:15 am (As soon as possible once race course is clear)
Silent Auction available 7:00-11:00 am
1. We ask that all racers/runners move to the start/finish line in the front of the pack.
2. Those jogging, please start in the middle based on your experience/speed.
3. Walkers, persons with small children, and those with strollers move towards the
(These zones will help the start of the race run more smoothly and most importantly,
ensure the safety of all our participants — look for the signs when lining up and listen to announcements.)
4. Water and aid station located between the 1.30-1.35 mile marks
5. NO PETS allowed – While we all love our pets, to ensure the safety of all patrons,
runners, and our pets we ask that ALL pets be left at home.
1. Please plan to carpool if able and park in the downtown Warrensburg area anywhere you like (where allowed) other than on West Pine Street.
2. There will be ample room for friends and family to join in support at the start/finish line area located on West Pine Street.
3. Bathroom facilities will be available for use as well as merchandise available for purchase.
The Go Big Or Go Home Race is a rain-or-shine event and has a NO REFUND policy. Please note that we do not offer any refunds or discount codes if you cancel your registration for this event. There also is no transfer of bibs.
We offer online registration hosted by runsignup.com, with registration links on the main race page and under the 5K Race tab. We also offer mail-in, paper registration which is payable via check to the Blaine Whitworth Foundation. Paper registration and waiver forms can be found under the 5K Race tab (you must complete and sign both forms).
Note: the following information will be updated to match the new race date ASAP.
Individual Registration: $25 until 02/29/20 and then $30 until 03/21/20, then Day-of registration will be $35.
Team Registration: $20 per team member of 8+ until 02/29/20 and then $25 per team member for teams of 8+ until 03/21/20, with Day-of registration $30.
Relay Team Registration: $20 per team member of 6 until 02/29/20 and then $25 per team member for teams of 6 until 03/21/20, with Day-of registration $30.
**Please register early to guarantee shirt and size (by 03/23/20 please)**